Monday, July 21, 2014

Independent Bookstores in WNC Selling Our New Book on Growing Ginseng and Other Woodland Medicinals

search page for our book on malaprops bookstore website
Some of my friends and work clients told me that they would like to purchase our new book in a local bookstore rather than online. So here are the two bookstores I know have it on the shelf right now. More will come on with time, and of course any of them can order it for you. The first store I'll mention is one that was very supportive after the release of the first edition of this book. Scott and I did a reading and book sighning there. That is Malaprops Bookstore & Cafe on Haywood Street in downtown Asheville, NC.
website page for City Lights bookstore
City Lights Bookstore in Sylva, NC is located close to my co-author, Scott Persons. They have always carried our book, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment