Thursday, March 4, 2010

Making Plans for Organic Growers School This Weekend

This weekend is the Organic Growers School and I can't get over how excited I am about it.  I helped start this annual event 17 years ago and I feel like a proud mama every spring.  It has grown and blossomed into an amazing educational conference.  There will be over 60 classes on farming, gardening, cooking, policy making, and sustainable living.  We expect over 1000 people to participate over two days.  I particularly love the tradeshow, the seed swap, and the chance to network with all kinds of amazing people.

Last weekend, my husband made a list of all the seeds we have on hand for this year's garden.  Then we made a list of what we still need and some new things we want to try.  I expect to come home from the Organic Growers School with enough seeds to plant four gardens!  But that's the fun of it, isn't it?  If you want to join us, check out http://organicgrowersschool.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment