Friday, September 2, 2016

I Want to See You at the Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello!

I plan to inspire you to grow some new plants and fungi in your gardens! So join me at my workshop called Unusual Edible Plants and Fungi for Home Gardens on Saturday, September 10 at the Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello in Charlottesville, VA.
I have a colorful presentation prepared to introduce you to a wide range of plants and fungi, including hops! Yes, you can grow hops in your home garden and I will tell you how.
You will get to see, touch, and sample some of these items, too!
I suggest that you order your tickets on-line. This workshop is a premium workshop so you have to order (and pay for) that workshop ticket, too. Consider buying a VIP ticket! There are many workshops, great speakers, book signings, food, music... It is great fun, I promise!
Here are links to the Festival website, my Unusual Plants & Fungi page, and the page for my other workshop on Growing Ginseng and Other Woodland Herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment